Westy Roof rack section

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8ballbug

Reaction score
I'm missing the bars that go across the roof rack section of my bus has anyone made any or even got any?

Went today to price up to make some nice cedar wood slats about fainted when he said how much and just so really really tall people could see them sod that LOL

If you are talking about the ones 'hidden' in the rack section they are normally metal bars not wooden slats, a round section with flattened ends that bolts to the fibreglass at each side, hope that eases the burden on your wallet :mrgreen:

I had to make new ones for mine .A work mate made a little press for the ends as i wanted them to be as close to original as possable.They are a pain to make as one side is flat and the othere side is crushed down to it .I will get a picture to show what i mean

some pics would be nice

the reason i was going for wood was that the metal will rust inside and then i'll get run lines in my paint plus cedar slats would look nice if you were looking from higher up

Latest posts