• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy roof vent covers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RednWhite

Reaction score
I was looking for a replacement Westy roof vent cover (the one that covers the water tank vent) and was pointed in the direction of a guy who can make them. He's made up a few as a first run and the results are really impressive. There's a little flexibility regarding colour - see the beige/cream one as an example.

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb346/Tintopwesty/Roof%20vent/WestyRoofVents.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The three screw vent drillings line up with the five screw vent holes - you just need to drill the extra two holes.

I thought that others might be interested as they're hard to get as many of them have started to crumble. If anyone's interested then let me know and I'll put you in touch with him.

mankywelshman said:
what's the prices bud? look good in the pics

Hi,

I'm not sure yet - he's just done the ones in the photo. I offered to post here for him as I couldn't find any to replace the one on my '71 so I thought others might be in the same boat. I doubt that they'll be hugely expensive though. If you're interested put your name down - no commitment - and I'll get him to work out a price once he has a better idea of numbers.

Great - he's away for a few days but I'll get him to confirm a price when he's back.

He's confirmed a price of £12 posted to the UK. I'll PM anyone who's expressed an interest with his contact details.

Hi,

I've PM'd anyone who expressed an interest - if anyone else is interested then let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Latest posts