• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy style Erka/Lama trailer F/S (now with photos)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde

Reaction score
Ive got one of these which i was going to restore to the same condition as my little westy trailer. I dont really have a need for two trailers though and although im quite attached to this little French folding trailer i would possibly let it go if anyones interested.
Havent got access to my photos at the moment as im still away working.

It folds flat for storage and the wheels can also be removed so it takes up next to no room in your garage. Its metal framed with wooden side and looks just like a westy trailer.
Could be tempted for £250.

The other option is if someone wants to make an offer on my fully restored westy trailer (pics on here somewhere). Please take into account that rough ones of these are going for £450 and mines had a full on refit with all stainless fixings, powder coated frame, roofrack, running gear, new suspension rubbers and new marine ply with 6 coats of varnish etc etc etc.

Can deliver to Oktoberfest and will post up some photos as soon as i get home.

Cheers J

Right this isnt my trailer as i havent got any pictures on my computer but i found these on the interweb.
Mine hasnt got a cover and isnt blue or brown, but silver framed with wooden sides.

B2URZcQCWkKGrHqFh8EqsdzZTBMh-0c1SPQ_12.jpg
B2URgBmkKGrHqVh8EqqEGRffBMh-0kZKg_12.jpg

erk8.jpg

B2URbDwEWkKGrHqRi4Er-NKMLNBMh-0ho3w_12.jpg

Nice trailer over all.

No one need a period trailer.............. :shock: What is it the price? Im open to offers.

No worries fella, would you belive it, no one wants it and then a hour after youve phoned ive got people on the phone off VZI. Need to find another 2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts