• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Wanted - Solid Project Van Wanted up to £6K

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Procomp

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking for a Westy pop top camper for a project van. I'm intending to do a TSR Subaru conversion so I'm less bothered about the engine condition than the bodywork/chassis and interior. Preference is for a 69-72 van with og paint and interior.

Anybody know of one, please get in contact.

Cheers

Gregg
:D

How about this, just had the sills done, the rest is og paint, no engine so should fit the bill? http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19422" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alternatively I've got a rat look westy arriving anytime now and being picked up next week,

Thanks for the info on the bus....would be interested to know the cost on the Westy coming in and a few more details about it.

Ta
G

OK I need to work some costs out once it arrives etc, not really got any good photos or anything of it at the moment. I'm hoping to collect it on Tuesday so should be able to update you the middle of next week.

Latest posts