• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Reaction score
Selling my Cali import 5 berth
She is a cross-over so has the best of both worlds early bay look with the late servo disc brakes up front.
Never been welded and still like brand new underneath, great body and a very tidy interior still with all the rare goodies fly net, child's bunk and stool.
She runs a 2000 type 4 engine with twin 40 dells, electric fuel pump, filter king regulator and pertronix ignitor 2 ignition 009, coil and 8mm leads
Priced to sell at £8000 Needs nothing and ready for camping 8)

GoingtoMilfordonsea005.jpg

DSCF2915.jpg

Why are you selling such a beauty :(

Well good luck and I hope you haven't left us for ever :D

gninnam said:
Why are you selling such a beauty :(

Well good luck and I hope you haven't left us for ever :D

Thank you For your kind remarks :D.
Selling due to a new house that needs work and the arrival of our gorgeous baby boy, But don't worry I'll be back once the bank manager likes me again :roll:

Dal said:
Selling due to a new house that needs work and the arrival of our gorgeous baby boy, But don't worry I'll be back once the bank manager likes me again :roll:

Well good luck with the new house and all the very best with the baby :)

I'll have a word with the bank manager if you like (might lose your house though :lol:

Latest posts