What a bellend ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hadders

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it was me - bus booked in for some welding tomorrow (and to lower it a bit), realised this morning that mot ran out a couple of weeks back, so thought I'd best get it sorted. Managed to find someone who could test today, popped into the garage to check all was ok, turned the key and .... absolutely nothing. Turned out i'd left the interior light on and drained the battery. irony is that I had to buy a new battery in January because ... I'd left the interior light on :msn4:

I did get it going once i'd found the terminals in my daily (battery is in the boot apparently - its not just buses!) and it all turned out well - sunny day and it sailed thought the test :mrgreen:

Always used to wonder who the auto lights, auto wipers and all that were for - me, it would seem

What I always do after the many times I have done something similar is give myself an uppercut. Tends to remind me not to do it again in the future.

I usually reprimand myself with some foul and aggressive language resulting in rolling eyes and pitying looks from the other half. That does the trick.

I usually find somebody or something else to blame, preferably one that can't answer back.

I'd say that it was obvious that your damn cat has been reading at night again. It's either the cat or the bus, one has to go. :lol:

Latest posts