what i did to the westy this week (apart from slamming it)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonicman

Reaction score
i slammed the westy this week and i have to say i think that its prob the best bus i have ever owned :D its far better than tonic was and more practical than the sea of splits i have owned, will post some pics later

DSCF3484_zps3120c29b.jpg

the wheels are bay pattern dude its a 71, hoping to get mot done next week. i painted the bumpers and the roof rack today shame i had to really but some clown in usa painted the bumpers black and the roof was showing the fibres through so it needed protecting really

Looks awesome in the flesh bro!........... and Is there a pro bay anti-splitty vibe here? :lol:

thanks for getting my engine running yesterday dude!
see you in the morning

faux said:
Hi, I've moved the thread to the gallery so you can keep us posted with updates. And we love a photo.

cool was good to meet you at the freeze the fixing to the roof was a sod i am not really that happy with the canvas, I should really change this thread to what me and lemur did to my mrs' westy haha . It's just on adjusters atmo its as low as i can go and still be safe (although a tad bouncy :lol: ) dropped spindles will be added when funds allow or a split beam conv if more funds allow

I have now had my second faulty indicator switch from heritage :( this one flashes all indicators fine but does not flash one rear light on hazards.

3 faulty indicator switches now :evil: bought a secondhand one from fbi now all sorted MOT time tomorrow will let my mrs carry on the story from here on in as its her van , she keeps telling me

Latest posts