What lights do you lot have inside?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audix

Reaction score
Hi

Im trying to find some nice ideas for lighting the inside of my bus. Do any of you have pictures or links to what works well.

Cheers.

I bought two strips 2meters long off fleabay that have battery boxes with 3 AAA batteries.
Placed one down each side of the pop top as they have a sticky back to them. Change the batteries about
every 6 months depending on usage. Check this sellers site he may have something you like.
No affiliation. 251445849639 is the product number.

J & P
:D :D :D

I've replaced all the festoon bulbs in the interior with LEDs. You can get them with varying amounts of LED elements (up to 24, I think) to modulate the amount of lights you want. Your current drain while camping will be drastically reduced.

I've also installed a few extra fixtures in my Westfalia interior. There's two that are actuated by momentary-off switches, one over the door of the coat cabinet and the other at the back of the head-banger cabinet; both are actuated by switches in the sliding door and rear hatch respectively. I've also installed a bank of reading lights over the rear seat. All these used the same fixture as the front cabin light. And I procured another of the three-bulb fixtures used in Westfalia campers, and installed it over where I've set up a stove. When I have them all on, I've got the brightest-lit bus on the campground.

Latest posts