What Wheels (with pic)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucifar666

Reaction score
What wheels are these I was originally told they were Porsche Fuch, I have since been told they are Carlton GSI. They have the word Geschmedet stamped in if that helps.
Anybody know ?
ghj11.jpg

Definately Carlton GSI - they are the wrong size too - don't drive your bus with these on, they look like a good fit but THEY ARE WRONG!

carlton5.jpg

Sounds like you were ripped off! :cry:

;)

They fit ok right stud pattern right clearances and the bus handles fine, they have been on and off a number of times. I have had no bother with them at all.

I hear what you're saying - but your Vauxhall wheels have a PCD of 5x110 - but your bus requires wheels with a PCD of 5x112.

I know 2mm doesn't sound like much, and it might seem like they fit OK - but every time you drive your bus you are risking a catastrophic failure! :cry:

Please reconsider...

;)

im sorry but i have to agree with mutley..... i friend of ours had carlton rims on there bus and hit a pothole at 40mph and wheel just ripped straight off the hub where the bolts go through.... if you have kids that go in your bus please think carefully..... were all just trying to help you ....

Latest posts