Which dropped spindles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolight70

Reaction score
Looking for a set of dropped spindles for my 71 Westy
Which ones are the best?
French Slammers
Empi
?

I got a set of T Haus ones on mine, but if I was doing it again, I reckon I might be swayed by those French Slammers that Graham does at Midland Early Bay. Not sure why but I like the look of them. Have a word with Graham and I know he`ll talk you through the pros and cons of the various ways of going about it. He might just be a little bit busy this weekend though :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Will he thank me for that ^^^ maybe not,, but who cares :lol: ;) :lol:

Hi Ozziedog
Heard good things about them too
Flicked Graham an email a few days ago ,waiting on reply and price
Chris

Hi Chris,, Grahams got a little bit of the bizzy bizzy this weekend as he`s been organising and sorting this little Early Bay swaree that`s we all have been to for the weekend over in Banbury, great weekend and lots of Early Bays there maybe even fifty at one time of all descriptions from panels and crewies to westies and danburys and devons and dormies and some pickups to high topped stuff and scruffy to super clean. I reckon he`ll be back in harness for next week bud.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, He does look after us :mrgreen:

Hi Chris

Are you the chap from Australia?

Latest posts