window seal

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c and c or status i believe my man, but i am sure others will be along soon, you do pay for what you get but only have to buy once :D

john the horse

Max Power said:
status,dont bother anywhere else especially c and c I learn't from experience.

My C&C rubbers were excellent, I wouldnt go anywhere else.............guess they had an off day :?

Just

Wolfsburg West are the mutts nuts of seals but you need a loan to buy them.

wherever you get them from try and find genuine german quality ones, most places will make a big thing of telling you they are. i got mine from C&C super tight fit to put in, but that surely that makes a better seal.

I agree Wolfsburgwest are the best quality,profiles and colours.Also bought new poptop canvas from them.Yes they are expensive,but you get what you pay for.
I was lucky I ordered them to be delivered to the guy I bought the bus from in California,he shipped them with the bus as parts to rebuild bus.

It doesn't matter which supplier they are all much the same, what you do need to ensure is your get the best quality ones not the cheaper repro ones. I'd suggest heritage, but then I am biased :lol:

it's the manufacturer that you need to be concerned with- vewib seals are excellent in my experience.different suppliers sell vewib seals,e.g. Status & C&C.C&C seem to have a good reputation.
Hth with your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts