• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: flipped spindles (for drums)...Where?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlydeluxe

Reaction score
Are there any flipped spindles for early models for sale? Preferable complete with arm und alles :)...
If I shouldn´t have any luck locating a set of used spindles, where would be the place to buy new ones? Tranporterhaus?

Yes that is where I would try to get them although I believe they are now available through another outlet and I think it is T2D. Finding a second hand set or even a new set that has not been used is not unknown but is fairly rare although I have seen them once or maybe twice this year, so very unusual.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good luck with the search :mrgreen:

I'd recommend Tansporterhaus, he;s a busy chap tho' and can be hard to get hold of. theres also the new french spindles, but thats a 2.5 inch drop, Thaus ar 3.5. Both are completely different to each other in how the work/fit. I think its Midland Bay that do the french ones, but theres a thread on here: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=59811" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We sell French Slammer 2.5 inch (6cm) Drum dropped spindles which work well and dont use flipped balljoints like the Transporterhaus ones so are a straight bolt on item. if you want to go lower then adjusters in the your beam gives you a good ride quality as the inital drop is taken on the spindles.

Hope that helps, drop me a pm if you need more info :)

Latest posts