• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD westy continental flip table and sink flip table

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBubbleHead

Reaction score
I'm chasing a westfalia continental flip over table the one that fits into the swing out the way table leg. Also I'm after the sink flip over table

I'm currently in blighty and would like to take one or both of these back with me.

If you can help message me here

Cheers Nick

And I am just looking for the brackets /hinges for the sink flip top

Hi mate what do the tables look like.
I just picked up a spice rack and some tables one of which is an over the sink and the other is larger than the sink one but smaller than the main table perhaps it's what you are looking for ?

i still have this white one if anyone needs that colour and style.

it's a lot cleaner now and wrapped in an old curtain still waiting for the last guy who said he'd have it years ago................ :lol:

i also have the sink and lots of other early stuff if anyone's passing this way.

Hi,
I'm looking for the small sink top table. Are there any hinges/ brackets with it and how much are you looking for?

Cheers,

gareth :D

Yes that's the sink top table I'm after. I take it has the hinges as well. Are you able to post it to me. I'm currently in England for a few weeks and then I'm returning to Australia ( hence my ad very few westies made it over the pond)

Give me and email if your willing to post to England [email protected]

Cheers Nick

Now I just need to find the other table which folds in half and swings away next to the wardrobe.

Thanks for pointing that out

So hopefully I've got one table sorted but I'm still chasing the dinning table which flips over on top of itself and swings out the way next to the wardrobe. Any one ?

MrBubbleHead said:
Still chasing the flip over dining table with the leg that's got a 90 deg bend in it and swings away. It's attach to the side of the wardrobe.
desi yates had one the other day for around £100 with table leg etc. sorry not got his no.
paul

Hi guys, flip top table / sink cover straight out of my LHD 71' Westy Campmobile complete with both hinges. Can be collected from Leeds or Doncaster £45.... I will also arrange posting / shipping if required! Good condition with light scratches to the surface with the banding having the worst scratches etc.... PM if interested, Tim. [/URL[URL=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/severn007/media/71%20Tin%20Top/SAM_0577_zps9b430c34.jpg.html] [/URL[URL=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/severn007/media/71%20Tin%20Top/SAM_0578_zpsa2554906.jpg.html]

try Ron at

http://www.vwendangeredspecies.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi, does anyone have one of these Westy sink top/flip over table tops left? I may be too late on the scene, but please contact me ASAP if you have one. I am converting the old sink unit, and just want a top to match the rest of the Westy furniture (light grey formica).

Latest posts