Ya See Um come and ya se um go!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always loved earlybays, ever since my parents owned an old commer van when I was little. Finally managed to afford my clapped out full of filler earlybay in 2014, an unhealthy overdraft, lots of swearing, sanding, cut up hands later and still loads to do, am still here 2 years on, wouldn't change it for the world :D

Me and my mate Dave (davydomes) are in the club, our 69 is still in the garage being restored but getting closer and closer as the weeks go by, just hope the money dosen't run out
trying to make it to Busfest

Vinvan

I'm a newbie, been here 2 years, our eb is part of the family now, talk to her in the garage, and my little boy says night night to her when we close the door.

[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com

I'm a newbie, been here 2 years, our eb is part of the family now, talk to her in the garage, and my little boy says night night to her when we close the door.

[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com

Only found site in 2012 and joined , however only became active after purchase of Boris .
Will be here to the end I expect............ :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

I've just sold a T5 to buy a '71 tin top (32 years since I first had one), good move I think for how I use a van and a damn site more interesting in that you can actually work on and fix it. Not to mention being tax excempt and my insurance is less than half the t5.

had proper car and old car - didn't work well

options-
t5 and old car....
or proper car and proper camper

last option won

here since 2012 and feeling like i wasted a lot of years messing and faffing around when the solution to camping and playing with old vehicles was so obvious. not sure id want a late bay, but i absolutely had to.... i could be persuaded into a groovy t25. but fortunately no ones pressing that option on me :)

My bus rolled onto the driveway two days before Christmas in 2007. I haven't used it or been on here much for a while, sometimes other stuff gets in the way but I am still around and off to VoWo in a few weeks!

Had my bay since 2007ish, but cant get out in it much due to a hectic life :(
I'm on here most nights but don't post much as I'm too busy reading , I like to unwind in the world of earlybay after a long days work

Dave.P said:
Had my bay since 2007ish, but cant get out in it much due to a hectic life :(
I'm on here most nights but don't post much as I'm too busy reading , I like to unwind in the world of earlybay after a long days work

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, ^^^ Amen :mrgreen:

Had a late bay for 13 years and got my early 2 years ago, it's a keeper as long as I'm physically able to get in it!

I'm still here - have had 68 twin-slider for approaching 10 years now... but don't drive it anywhere near enough :(

sparkywig said:
There's always been a bay on the drive for the last 32 years, can't see that changing.
Ahh ha ha Sparko got my first Bay
In 86
After passing my driving test
In a Datsun Sunny :mrgreen:

Still plodding about in my 71 tin top
Pop on here about once a week ish to catch up but hopefully will finally get to meet some of you guys for real at the camp out

Been an Early Bay member since 2007 when I had my first Early Bay,which was an original paint Montana Red Westy.
Had quite a few T2's since, current bus is a '70 Westy I've had since 2011
21f4b056b77dc6e552604c1cd2422adc.jpg
282b334023e22eabb8fadf2be4c0c782.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on here, and had my van, for nearly 10 years now. I can't see myself selling it :)

I bought my first bus almost 20 years ago but only had it for one year. After rebuilding and cruising our '68 panel van with my son ... I think this bus will be in the family a long, long time :D

Latest posts