• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yellow double cab in ex cond 1972 reduced price but firm now

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerald2613

Reaction score
w double cab, imported by myself, from south afrika, wanted something unusual and vw, this d/c turns heads, it is in very good condition, although quite rare over here, i have spotted some on certain sites, and trust me this is better, it has been uprated to a 2ltr engine, the dropsides tailgates, are excellent and the load area is the same body was painted in s/a and still looks ex,, 3 minor faults ,1 speedo just stopped ,and fuel gauge , and heating wants sorting, i have the bits to go on and if i have time i will try and sort, but these double cabs dont come around very often, i know i will probably kick myself for selling this, but personal reasons are why its up for grabs poss p/x vw located in blackpool any questions ask away more pics soon reduced price for quick sale £10750 up dated speedo fixed and fuel gauge, heating all on underneath just needs blower motor and plastic bits to finish,

http://s570.photobucket.com/user/gerald2613/slideshow/t2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pics of resto now added

yes mate its fully registered and motd july 27th 2016 runs sweet just been through the lights at blackpool, took over an hour with all traffic ,lol :) whoops nearly forget manufactured 20/09/1971

Latest posts