yet another newby

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nz71delux

Reaction score
hi guys and ladies,just found this site whilst surfing google and all i can say is THANK GOD i have dreamt of this day for years,at last the bays are standing alone ,nomore are we the chav cousin of the split bus,we can hold our own at any show and shine and we are proud that we only have one large window up front,wot can i say,this site will probably kill my relantionship,due to amount of times im going to check it out...ill post some pix of mine and a mates buses after xmas....we are both expats living in sunny nz.ive owned 5 pre 72 bays although 2 of them were only while i did them up to sell....but now own a oz 71 microbus,and my partner has a 55 oval which she loves,my mate pando owns a lhd deluxe sunroof and a lhd 69 panel that has had windows cut in but we are sorting that out well and truly.so enough of that great to have a decent site to visit at last,catch ya soon,and merry xmas to ya all levster

Welcome mate! good to hear some NZ dude on here, it will help with our world domination! 8)

There's been talk of all of us meeting up in 2007 - maybe we could meet you halfway? Kent, praps?

Blip :lol:

As long as we meet up below the M4, anywhere else I get lost :(

and it starts getting cold :shock:

hello there!!!!!! (the plan is working soon we will take over the world)fake evil laugh

evil.jpg

Good shout from the Netherlands and Belgium.

So the countries list so far registered on here is.

United Kingdom
USA
Australia
New Zealand
Belgium

There are some more? cant think at the moment :shock:

Latest posts