£££££££££££ :(

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think when you budget for doing a job, double it and then add a bit more for good measure. :lol:

You replace one thing and it makes the bit next to it look tatty. Ca-ching :roll:

Repeat ^^^ repeat ^^^ :lol: I think we`re all singing from the same song sheet now ;) I used to `adjust' the prices before I told the Mrs Ozziedog :msn4: ,,,,,,,, but got caught out a few times :shock: :shock: :shock: Luckily she didn`t turn me back into a frog :? But I got a brilliant plan from now on and it`s absolutely faultless and I can`t understand why I didn`t think of this a long time ago,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Just don`t talk to the Mrs,,,,,,,,,,,, Simples :lol: :roll: :lol:

Booth and I was discussing what was left to do on my bus a while ago, I said for what it's worth I might as well just get a full new wiring loom, my mrs butted in asking how much a new loom was? Without a moments pause, Booth said £40. Now that's Vw brothership

Pete B said:
Goes to back up the old phrase, and with humble appologies to members of the fairer sex,

'If it's got tits or wheels it'll cost you big time'

Could add to that, 'if it says VW on the packaging, double the price'

Wonder why I'm skint?

Alfa Romeo as a daily driver, '67 built/'68 model year bus for fun and I'm divorced,....you work it out.. :lol:
if it floats ,fucks or flys then rent it!

jth

ozziedog said:
Repeat ^^^ repeat ^^^ :lol: I think we`re all singing from the same song sheet now ;) I used to `adjust' the prices before I told the Mrs Ozziedog :msn4: ,,,,,,,, but got caught out a few times :shock: :shock: :shock: Luckily she didn`t turn me back into a frog :? But I got a brilliant plan from now on and it`s absolutely faultless and I can`t understand why I didn`t think of this a long time ago,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Just don`t talk to the Mrs,,,,,,,,,,,, Simples :lol: :roll: :lol:

you cant talk and drink stella at the same time ozz!

priorities :msn4:

jth

I have given up and just chuck all receipts in the back of the bus stuff folder. Girlfriend has long given up asking how much or even what im up to now.
Come to think of it now she didnt batter a eye lid the other night when walked in to find me and oldest polishing chrome bits of the bus and his beetle on a dust sheet in front room :lol:

I just tell my girlfriend a bloke either has a hobby or a mistress, She said the mistress might be cheaper :? Hmm i think i may have an excuse for any err indiscretion in the future :lol: :lol: :lol: [not that i would, one woman is more than enough trouble for any man :lol: ]

BARKING MARK said:
I just tell my girlfriend a bloke either has a hobby or a mistress, She said the mistress might be cheaper :? Hmm i think i may have an excuse for any err indiscretion in the future :lol: :lol: :lol: [not that i would, one woman is more than enough trouble for any man :lol: ]

:lol:

I stopped counting when the parts reciepts went way and above the original purchase price of the van.
And it still isnt finnished :msn4: .

Mrs H is fine as long as i pay my share of the bills 1st :mrgreen: .

Rich

Latest posts