• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Über secure pedal lock RHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin.sim

Reaction score
Hi

I bought this on here for £30 a few months back but for whatever reason I can't get it to fit my 1970 bus, just looking for what I paid for it.

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

ypu2abu3.jpg

I cant see how I could be doing it wrong, but it is a possibility .... You'll have to show me how bud :)

Slide the uber secure part over your brake and clutch pedal, but under your steering column (from memory). That bit should now stay in position. Next just offer the lower part up to this, aligning the holes. If that doesn't work then your pedals or steering column aren't standard.

That doesn't work, pedals & column appear standard but who knows :)
nupyrynu.jpg

Tried that way & won't fit between column & pedals, just way to tight

martin.sim said:
Tried that way & won't fit between column & pedals, just way to tight

It is meant to be a tight fit, Martin. :eek:

K

I'm sure it is, not physically possible as far as I can see unless I'm being a total numpty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mine was a tight fit and needed jamming in to fit, almost cutting in to the steering column removing the paint. needed a little fetling with the grinder to fit snug but not damage anything. it is a good item and worth taking a bit of the lower edge of the angle section to get it to fit.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

From memory as been a few months since trying I'd need to virtually cut it in two

Hi Martin, we spoke about this last time I saw you. Had mine since then and no problem fitting it.
PM me and i'll pop down and see you or you can come to me.
cheers
Mike

Did we, my memory must be getting bad. Pm'd you

Martin I have the same problem with mine. Buggered if I can the thing to fit. Turns out my floor was buckled. I am hoping not it has been fixed that it will fit. I'll let you know as I was baffled by the bloody thing.

J.

Latest posts