• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mate where in the UK are you located and can you pm me some photos of the bus in the condition it is at the moment as I'm unsure how far through the resto it is by looking at the pics. is the hightop still fitted and the full height bulk heads? as it almost looks like two different buses : ) cheers Mark

junkyard_dog said:
Hi mate where in the UK are you located and can you pm me some photos of the bus in the condition it is at the moment as I'm unsure how far through the resto it is by looking at the pics. is the hightop still fitted and the full height bulk heads? as it almost looks like two different buses : ) cheers Mark

Its not a factory high top mate. No full height bulk heads on this one

Sorry to butt in glws

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

not a problem with you adding comments Mattyd72, In the first two pics I could see a pair of full height bulkheads with attached headrests. but in the 3rd pic both they and the roof had vanished? I was just wondering if they were permenently removed or were/could be re-fitted, i think that this is potentially an interesting bus though I can see why not to everyones tastes. i look forward to being sent more info...

Well I'm one half of the couple that viewed last week :D I was impressed with how solid and straight the van was. The battery trays were good no signs of any real problems that I could see, even the cab floors were solid! The two areas I noticed that would need a little attention was a small hole in the cargo floor where the buddy seat would be in a westy (should be an easy repair) and where the roof sits above the sliding door.

The only reason we didn't buy it was that it wasn't suitable for our needs, I don't think it would take much at all to get it on the road. I was sorely tempted to have it as a second camper but a lack of space prevented it :lol:

In short it's definitely worth a trip out to have a look. If I can answer any questions for anyone then feel free to PM me or ask on here although 69billy would probably be better placed to answer :)

Hi 67Westy, thanks for the additional input always good tom get nother persons point of view. sounds like I definately have to investigate further on this one!

Latest posts