• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1303s gearbox wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slammed

Reaction score
You know, the AH code box. Must be in good condition and the lower the milage the better.
Money is burning a hole in my pocket! :lol:

AH & DC have the same final drive..........info from partsemporium
http://www.partsemporium.co.uk/Gearboxcodes.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pretty sure i've still got the ah code box from the bug i broke in my shed, was going to use it in my bay but never got round to fitting it, will check tomorrow for def. How much of that cash burning a hole in your pocket would you offer? :lol:

There is one on VZi - £240

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=663113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scroll down to item (10.

I wouldn't want to pay more than 100 for a box I've not seen running. Would esp like an at or au code box please

just checked and i have an at code 1303s box, i drove the bug to my place before breaking it (due to the amount of welding required) and the box was fine no crunching or whines, i will sell but not for £100 pounds.

dude ive adaptors made for fitting an 03 box into an early bay. brand new bug cv joints as well. Fitted a AT box into my 68, took it out due to an engine blow. you interested? easy enough to make. 12.5mm spacers made from mild steel.

woody68 said:
dude ive adaptors made for fitting an 03 box into an early bay. brand new bug cv joints as well. Fitted a AT box into my 68, took it out due to an engine blow. you interested? easy enough to make. 12.5mm spacers made from mild steel.

Yes mate could interested, could you show me a picture and a price?

mankywelshman said:
just checked and i have an at code 1303s box, i drove the bug to my place before breaking it (due to the amount of welding required) and the box was fine no crunching or whines, i will sell but not for £100 pounds.

Ok I'm still looking, so is this box still for sale, and how much do you want for it?

woody68 said:

PM me a price and a phone if you still want to sell these Woody, cheers.

Latest posts