• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1962 splitscreen crew cab. SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rustydiver

Reaction score
I know I had cold feet a few weeks ago but now I've had time to think its up for sale due to the lack off use and impending new toy.
It's a 1962 Californian import running a 2.0ltr type 2 engine twin webbers with an external oil cooler fitted underneath it.
CSP brake discs up front.
Comes with a tow bar but not fitted, easy to refit all the electrics are inside the engine bay.
Safari windows, pop out side windows.

Comes with 2 rear covers low down green one and full height grey one.
Has been featured in ultra vw.

Reduced to sold.

I can sell with it Transporterheaus dropped spindles, 2 x early rust free beams, new strg pin, and most off the bits to fit the spindles track rod ends etc all from Transporterheaus. £500. I bought it but never got around to fitting them.
3 bow roof rack £150.
I'm in Somerset.

IMG_2021.jpg

P7260273.jpg

2012-08-02102153.jpg

2012-08-02102244.jpg

robins said:
:( keep it its to nice to let it go

Thanks mate but it's been a hard decision to make many sleepless nights had thinking about it.
We are looking for a new toy so can't keep them all.

You interested in a deal with a 69/70 tin top westy original paint needs a littlr welding but have the panels then little sections blended in to good to paint imho, runs and drive and stops but needs a full going over ?
Boxes of bits to fit to it wheel cylinders shoes cables cv joints ball joints rubbers track rods etc etc all new quality bits

Lambretta-tom said:
You interested in a deal with a 69/70 tin top westy original paint needs a littlr welding but have the panels then little sections blended in to good to paint imho, runs and drive and stops but needs a full going over ?
Boxes of bits to fit to it wheel cylinders shoes cables cv joints ball joints rubbers track rods etc etc all new quality bits
Sorry mate but no im trying to reduce how many vehicles I got and I've just bought a boat so will be using it even less now.

Lambretta-tom said:
No problem good luck with the sale if I hadn't bought this bay I would have had it, its a very well priced crewcab

and looks even better in the flesh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts