• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1967 Devon Caravette - RHD UK original ****SOLD****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBone

Reaction score
Mileage - 79,000miles - 9 months MOT
Lotus White with Indian Red Leatherette interior.
Complete Caravette interior consisting of air-cooled cool-box behind passenger seat, wardrobe behind drivers seat, removable table, dudley fold up stove, watertank and hand-pump tap, slideout bed with leg attachments, drawers accessible from inside and rear of van, ceiling lights and flourescent light fittings all in working order. Ambulance fans, working LW/MW radio with VW logo knobs. Uncut dash with glovebox lid. Immaculate unmarked Headliner, Immaculate seat cushions, Original paint, whitewall tires, Towbar, Leisure battery, Jailbars and Quarterlights are only non-original additions (but good ones) - van comes with original outdoor stove stand, two-bow roof rack, original body coloured front badge and an additional chrome badge, lots of original documentation and two magazine features, The pictures really do speak for themselves!

IMG_0212Small.jpg

IMG_0214Small.jpg

IMG_0211Small.jpg

IMG_0824Small.jpg

IMG_0215Small.jpg

IMG_0227Small.jpg

IMG_0232Small.jpg

IMG_0224Small.jpg

IMG_0223Small.jpg

IMG_0222Small.jpg

IMG_0220Small.jpg

IMG_0225Small.jpg

IMG_0226Small.jpg

IMG_0230Small.jpg

IMG_0216Small.jpg

IMG_0231Small.jpg

IMG_0234Small.jpg

IMG_0219Small.jpg

IMG_0221Small.jpg

DSCF2398Small.jpg

DSCF2394Small.jpg

DSCF2396Small.jpg

DSCF2397Small.jpg

IMG_0867Small.jpg

Price - £18,000 ono REDUCED TO 16,500 FIRM ****SOLD****

If you would like more information email me on [email protected] or call me on 07709025389 or 01482322561. Or buy Volksworld Camper and Bus August edition and turn to page 6.

Thanks for looking.

I turned this down about 2 years ago when Grant was selling and so Ernie aka Woody wacky wheels bought it following my tip off.

Wish I had as by god it has nearly doubled in value with no work needed. :shock:

I have to say this bus was so tight to drive and the interior was/is stunning.

I only passed on it because it was a tin top.

Wow :shock:

If I could guarantee a quick sale on my bus I would be onto this.........my dream bus (well this and a 67 RHD Westy pop with walkthrough - not that they exist)

You have my head spinning now.

to faux how much for your westy then if u want a quick sale my mate has the cash waiting for a early westy poptop

Let me know if you do the deal Faux, and we can sort something out!

Have you got a copy of August's Camper and Bus? turn to page 6..... :D

Yes, I saw the feature, lovely.

My first bus was a Devon and I loved the interior (Not that I don't love a Westy :roll: )

Jon

kempy said:
I turned this down about 2 years ago when Grant was selling and so Ernie aka Woody wacky wheels bought it following my tip off.

Wish I had as by god it has nearly doubled in value with no work needed. :shock:

it was the red interior and proper wood that did it for me , come to think about it I must have a bit of a thing about interiors :)

I was quite taken back with that feature as I actually turned it down as I had sold the van,
but they already had the pics

Its a fact! It's the greatest van in the history of vankind! Discovered by the Germans in 1967, they named it the Volkswagen type 2, which of course in German means 'a whales vagina'.

And if you dont agree with me, i will fight you...and thats no lie!! :D

been to view this van!!! the mutts nuts, the best van i seen .....ever, unrestored in concours condition. you don't get the chance to own a van like this very often. think in a couple of years time how much this will be worth if keep as clean!!!! fuck the splity's, the 67 bay are gunna be as rare as the barndoor, plus they ran for ONE YEAR ONLY. How about that and a bag of potato chips ummmm!!!!

keep cool stay in school...... todays top story...... 67 Devon!!!

Woody

Just bought myself a 61 Split so if someone would like to free up my garage space and drive away the best (IMO) Bay in the UK, then make me an offer and who knows?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.