• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 kombi, south florida $3700

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delux68

Reaction score
I've owned this bus for about 14 years, Sadly, I think its time to sell it. It has the front bench seat, Westfalia rear bed, and jump seat in the back. It's my daily driver and it runs good enough. It was lowered by pulling leaves and adjusting the rear. It has been lowered this way for at least 10 years. I drive it all over Florida for all the VW shows and it gets me there and back every time. It has rust in the nose, doglegs, right rear corner, short rockers, front floors, small spots on the rear floors and above the engine, rear hatch, tiny spot on the roof, and window frames. Will be sold with 14" bus wheels. If you are interested, come and see it in west palm beach Florida. asking $3700

the m-plate decoder in my signature is for this bus.

The photobucket pictures are a few years old, but it hasn't changed much.

pictures here: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/delux68/68%20bus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMAG1035.jpg

IMAG1036.jpg

IMAG1037.jpg

Latest posts