• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 LHD bay kombi for sale...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjbay79

Reaction score
Hello all i have decided to sell my bay window that has been sitting in my garage for the past 3 years.
It's a LHD '68 Kombi that Left the factory for Austria originally. It was brought over to the uk from Poland..
The van is currently stripped and a start has been made on the front rust repairs..
I have collected a few panels such as a pair of rust(ish) free doglegs with A post repairs,inner and outer lower front panels,a complete late bay front panel and an early bay bottom repair panel..
My original plan was to lower the bay so raised tubs where going to replace the rusted original ones and a cab floor and B pillars would see the front end sorted..
The rest of the rust is the usual lower couple of inches all the way around.
The gutters are solid but there are a few small window repairs to do where the window seals perished.
I do have things like adjustable rear plates and a Z bed,us spec lights and reverse lights,locking fuel cap,deluxe grille and some other bits and bobs.
I would definitely advise a viewing or i can and some pics to anyone interested.
I'm located near Chelmsford Essex and will happily answer any questions..
£1200 ono.
[email protected]
07850 154269

Latest posts