1968 logo bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatt

Reaction score
After looking for a few weeks now i decided to import my own bus bought this 68 logo mirobus from petedewolfe in the usa , will be in the uk in 4 weeks ..cant wait !!!
036.jpg

023.jpg

035.jpg

nice one mate, glad it all worked out

another local bus 8)

look up the elemental vw show mate, stansted in april, also local meets on the A12 diner and splitterz vw club in chelmsford

cant wait to see it, let me know when it arrives will pop over

Does look nice - make sure you pop up the pics when it gets over and during any work ;)

Once Its all mot and driving nice fit a camper interior , 5 inch narrowed beam and sit it on the floor !! :D

gatt said:
Once Its all mot and driving nice fit a camper interior , 5 inch narrowed beam and sit it on the floor !! :D
thats the most sensible thing ive heard on here for a while , sleep , tuck , slam .

jth

Cheers bud ... yeah will pop call you gary once its here ! its the only way to go low and narrow ..
:D

Love the colour and condition of the paint work..!! Cool bus 8)

The bus has landing in the uk docks will be picking it up this friday .. Cant bloody wait hurry up friday !!

Picked up the 68 today from the docks .. so happy runs and drively lovely and the og patina is bad ass!!
bus003.jpg

bus004.jpg

bus005.jpg

Latest posts