• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Neptune Blue Baywindow Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgn2bapt

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a February built 68' Neptune Blue Baywindow Deluxe for sale. It is a running, driving, stopping bus. The bus is also solid, drivers side bottom dogleg does have rust but I have a replacement that is included in the sale. This bus has a 4" narrowed and adjustable link pin beam by Chadd Magee and drop spindles with Widefive Horseshoe plates out back and down one outter spline. It is sitting on new EMPI sprintstars and new tires all the way around.
Engine: 1600 Singleport, new heads, new Solex H30/31, new german 009 with petronix, new clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing. New accelerator cable
Tranny: new cv boots, fluid change and new clutch cable
Brakes: New drums all the way around, new shoes, new soft lines and new e-brake cables.
Suspension: As listed previously 4" narrowed and adjustable link pin beam with flipped spindles, Widefive horseshoe plates out back with new KYB shocks all new urethane bushings.
Rust: can be seen in pics, the only area that could use some attention is the drivers side dogleg but I have replacements for both sides. Rockers are both great, under the windshield has been sanded and painted with POR15 and has new german windshield seal. The corners are all great as well as the lower nose.
Paint: Has had one respray that's oxidizing. I have repainted the top.
Extras that come with the sale: full length middle seat in great shape, 2 new front drums, 2 front doglegs, oil bath aircleaner
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r154/texsun-vdub/1968%20Bay/?albumview=slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; pics before suspension work
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh292/sgn2bapt/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; pics taken today
This bus is in Mississippi 2 hours from the port of New Orleans 1-601-433-5926 [email protected] Price is 8000 US dollars firm

bus.jpg

bus2.jpg

There you go dude 8)

Latest posts