• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 pickup project, new price ***

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonicman

Reaction score

it been a bit hit or miss whether this was getting kept or sold and the decision has been made to concentrate on my other project and move this on, as you can see the work has been started. the bus comes with new front and rear screen rubbers and a good rear screen all of the panels to do the welding for mot and a large chunk of cargo floor to repair the load floor and cargo floor. I also comes with alot of the 68 only things that are hard to find although there are a few things missing. Everything is on one key. It comes with new master cylinder wheel cylinders and flexi hoses too, and a 1600 single port of unknown condition. the engine turns and has slight endfloat might be ok to just run. The welding can be done at extra cost and also a splitscreen beam that is narrowed can be added at extra cost. Price is 5k ono

as i get time here and there i will work on it so price will go up

been working on front valance a posts and cab steps so price gone up to £5200

a change of circumstance means i can now store this elsewhere till i can complete it as intended, so am lowering the price to 4000 for this week only before i comit to storage. Once i have comitted to storage the bus will be withdrawn from sale next week

there is a possible deal on the table and 3 days left ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts