• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 RHD Crew Cab Project - NOW £3000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
OK, as it says recently imported into the UK by none other than Scott Wilson here we have a 1968 RHD Crew Cab that needs a bit of TLC. The good thing is that all the work needed is visible and rather than being plated over etc its either been left as is or has had bondo/fibreglass used to fill the holes but this is all visible.

Mainly good underneath with good cab doors and floor, Sills need replacing and load area needs some attention as do the dropsides but to be honest they could be used as they are if you want that 'used look', I've seen worse on the road.

According to the tax disc last on the road in April 2005 so not that long ago.

Loads of pictures so feel free to look, viewing available at our unit in Tamworth.

If you'd like us to put it on the road for you then drop me a pm or email and we can meet to discuss.
L1020098.jpg

L1020097.jpg

L1020099.jpg

L1020100.jpg

L1020101.jpg

L1020102.jpg

L1020106.jpg

L1020107.jpg

L1020113.jpg

L1020112.jpg

L1020111.jpg

L1020105.jpg

L1020109.jpg

L1020108.jpg

L1020103.jpg

L1020110.jpg

not my cuppa tea really.. but i'll give you a couple o hundred quid for the blue and beige one with the yellow spotlights... ;)

Thats the 'Gadget Bus' and its not for sale although as Dean is threatening to lower my bus whilst I'm not looking I could always sell his bus when he's not around :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha! i knew that...the couple o hundred quid was for his benefit!!!!
go on...for a laugh....take some pics and stick it up on vzi!!!! :lol:

BTTT @ £3600

Now down to £3450 for a Winter Project :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Graham - wish I had spare cash etc as I would have it - tell you what, can we spread the payments over 30 years? :mrgreen:
BTTT for you.

Back to the top, I was going to keep this but have changed my mind again so back to the top with a new price for the winter of £3250 or very near offer, a bargain for anyone looking for a RHD Crewcab, Yes it needs some work but nothing that someone with good welding skills could easily sort out.

OK final reduction to £3000 as it stands now before it gets the treatment over the winter and I have another project in mind

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts