• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 T2 BAY tintop RHD £13,500ono, swansea. Restored

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msbadgeruk

Reaction score
1968 T2 Bay Tintop VW Campervan, sleeps 2.
RHD
Built in 1967 and registered in the UK in 1968 on a F Plate, Powder Baby Blue and Cream with (new) retro Interior style, 1.6 aircooled recon 1.6 engine with 21’453 Thousand miles, all welding and work has been done to very good standard, NO rot or work to be done.
Has had full restoration, re-spray, wax under spray, new interior including new cooker, electric hook up, spot lights inside with dimmer switch, new units, new full size rock n roll bed, carpet, new seat covers, CD player and speakers, microwave,new cool box, matching bed linen and curtains all retro style, new everything, has some original features being interior roof lining, hooks, handles, over storage cupboard, ashtray, dash etc.
Professional Workshop restoration, Tax exempt with full new MOT
Has NOT been lowered, so is as it should be.
REASON for SALE: I just got in to university and won’t be able to manage the van and a student budget, was restored for me as a gift from my husband, much love and passion has gone into the design and spec of the restoration and hopefully will go to a good home.

£13,500 OVNO worth more, van is in Swansea
CONTACT Shawna or David on 0792 944 9013 or email [email protected],uk
http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x388/msbadgeruk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I HAVE PHOTOS OF RETORATION INCLUDING ALL WELDING AND CAN PROVE THE RESTORATION WAS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL VW WORKSHOP. This van has NO filler horrors under the paintwork.

should be interesting a 68 crossover :shock: 72 was the only year for a crossover :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts