• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Early bay camper - French import.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug1981

Reaction score
Early Bay Window camper - 1969. 50 year old classic! - PRICE REDUCED

Here for sale is my VW camper which I have owned for over 8 years, but now it is time for her to move on to her next adventure.

Having spent her early life in France (Bordeaux area) she has had a relatively easy life compared to the average UK bus, and has been garaged ever since she came to the UK.

This was always a solid bus when i started and the only welding that i have had done in the time i have had it is a seatbelt mount and small section of floor in the rear. Critically all chassis is solid as they come.

I have spent thousands on her over the years including:

- Lowered and narrowed weedeater front beam
- Creative engineering adjustable rear spring plates
- BRM allow wheels (Midland wheel company)
- Custom interior to compiment paintwork
- 3/4 Bluebird customs Rock n roll bed
- Custom made units
- Classic period roofrack

This is a great van that will make somebody very happy for many more years.

Please remember this is a 50 year old van and to keep these van's going they do need a bit of TLC which i no longer have time to give, hence the time to sell now.

The van is running but has only done a handful of miles in the last few years - i plan to have her serviced this week before she goes to her new home but that is up for negotiation depending on how quick the new owner would like her.

Cosmetically the interior is pretty much done but does need a new headliner per the last picture.

Open to offers but not desperate to sell so no silly offers please. £10,995

For more details or to arrange viewing call 07894 347249. I am in Shrewsbury if you would like to come and take a look.

Pictures available on Ebay: https://ebay.us/JbLxfg Will try and work out how to post on here.

possible to see more detailed pics ?
send me a pm if you like please

Latest posts