• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Panel Van 'Monty' - SALE PENDING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
SALE PENDING, just waiting for deposit 8)

BTTT

People have asked about options on this bus and I would be prepared to swap out the big engine and put a 1600TP in which is likely to reduce the price to £7500 depending on sourcing a suitable lump,

Can't believe theres no interest in Monty, a solid panel van with a big engine, what more could you want :mrgreen:

I would love it for the missus to us in her bussiness, but unfortuneatly it is out off our price range at the moment!!

dave said:
I would love it for the missus to us in her bussiness, but unfortuneatly it is out off our price range at the moment!!
I would still love to get him just a tad to high for my pocket at present but a deal could be done. Fred :(

body boarder said:
dave said:
I would still love to get him just a tad to high for my pocket at present but a deal could be done. Fred :(
Fred
You know where I am if you want to talk

Dave
Options are available on Monty and we can let it go for a lower price if we keep the engine

woodslat said:
Monty turned out amazing! What a gorgeous bus!

Bloody Hell Eric where have you been hiding, haven't heard from you for nearly a year now, everything OK? feel free to drop me an email

Still here and still looking for a new home

Bump

Prepared to look at sensible offers on this as another project is looming and I need to fund it.

Bus can be supplied with a stock 1600 & stock wheels to reduce the cost, if interested contact me,

For anyone going to CamperJam 'Monty' will be there for sale, now available in 2 options:

OPTION ONE - £6250
Dropped Spindles, Horseshoe Plates & Coilovers
Stock Wheels & Tyres
Drum Brakes all round
Standard Steering box
Standard Shifter
1600 TP Engine
Scooby Seats
No Sign Writing

OPTION TWO - £8500
Dropped Spindles, Horseshoe Plates & Coilovers
Enkei Slot Mag Wheels & Tyres
Disc Brakes to front
Standard Steering box
Standard Shifter
1835cc Engine
Scooby Seats
No Sign Writing

Variations of the above available

Back to the top, had a few people interested but still no takers, really need this gone (another project bus waiting in the wings) so if you know anyone looking for a panel van then please let me know :mrgreen:

SALE PENDING 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts