• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 panel van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDA

Reaction score
1969 US panel van NO MOT buy as is or the lot,

Come over in 2005 and been on my drive,,,
The bad
LHD!?!
needs wheels got two 15" and two 14"
panels and welding
needs bottom front panel and inner panel to the Y
rhs step bottom and cab floor needs work not a lot,
lhd step has has bit of rust and need bit of floor
lhs inner wing need work but not a lot
roof need a bit cut back out and putting back in or sun light back in,
side door has rust hole not to bad
bat tray I put one in but not the best panel
there is some more but not a lot

The inner floor bed needs a clean off just looks bad in pics

engine and gearbox looks? new I have had it running but needs manifold rubbers and a starter motor u!! will need to take engine out and do flywheel seal And fuel pipes and dust off,

needs keys or lock set
and odd bits
back light are there and some new rubbers,

The good
have us paper work but no v5
looks like it had no welding before just the roof light and bat tray and good door gaps
not a hard one to do,, all stock!!

drop it or rat it,
or do a good job and paint it

new price £4000 as is and the price will only be going up! and has as i see bag shit rust buckets sale for more
£3500 less engine gearbox

I have all the panels it needs and all vw cuts but not in the sale price of van and a RHD front end lots rust but all the bits are ok to make RHD van

To save on long! thread best call 07519177689 if you do not get me tex This is a good van u need to see as it is not that bad of one I been keeping it for years but I'm in to my autograss cars and this will just sit and rust away

If u have not got the cash do waste my time this is why I have not put it on ebay ,,

If you buy! u take it!! no £50 and I do not see u for 6! weeks It for sale to the day the cash is in my hand and I see the back end of it,,,

panels I have only for sale to the one that buys the van 1st ,,US front end rust free! US side wing/step nos! bat tray so have all the bits it need to do a good job or take the van and buy the shit one's!

I have some more bits that will be for sale to the one that buy it not be for and will not split,, Porsche Fuch 16"/2x6" 2x7"wheels the ones ,Porsche 4 pot brakes A new! 4" norrow beam new rear avo's berg shifter all this would make one cool low van,

Or take the lot all the panels porsche bits etc for £6000 to make one cool low van

I'm in Midhurst gu290aa
Lot of pics some old but a lot new >>>> http://s79.photobucket.com/user/ThevwMethod/library/vw%201969%20panel%20van%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://s79.photobucket.com/user/ThevwMethod/library/vw%201969%20panel%20van%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was hoping to have the van that would end up look like this one!?!! got a lot of the parts!!!

Latest posts