• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 T2 RHD Devon Beige SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzierou

Reaction score
The time has come to sadly sell my lovely van, he is a very solid bus and is a local van. I have owned him for the last 3 years and enjoyed many good times away in him. Hi is a Beige, 1600 and Lowered with Alloy wheels. He is also TAX EXEMPT and has a NEW MOT, with loads of documation going back years, old mot's going back to the 70's plus loads of other things!
Sold

Interior is original and in good order, restored last year
New door cards
New carpet in the front
New vinal in rear
New kick panels
Pioneer CD player and Amp, with mp3 connection
Leisure battery 3 rear seat belts
Front disc conversion
New window rubbers
Original roof-rack
Good storage space
Manual transmission
Original colour
I have put a link to photo buckett [photobucket] http://s1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/suzierou/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [/photobucket]
Sold sold sold sold!!

Hi

If you can copy the image code from your pics in Photobucket and paste onto a reply here, that should show the photo ... I'd guess you're ad was previously deleted for not posting pics!

Thanks Clem, will get my son to up-load them when he get home :) as its taken me long enough to just do the text as tried to up-load photos and pc froze and lost everything!!! :s Bah Humbug!!

Latest posts