1970 Dormobile Lincolnshire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debsandsi

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of our 1970 Dormobile. We bought her last year and have had several great outings so far including Busfreeze last Nov and Big Bang. Next up will be Bus Stopover. She was restored by the previous owner but still needs a few things doing including fitting the pipework underneath between heat exchangers and front!! It's freezin in the colder months. We have just had her completly undersealed and rustproofed by Rustmasters in Hatfield so there will be no fretting about the salty roads either. We bought her to use and love the Dormobile set up although the 40 year old units are a little tired. We are not sure why, but the best nights sleep we have are in Kitty (named by my daughter). :D

IMGP0471.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00089.gif

IMGP0477.jpg

IMGP0482.jpg

Thanks for looking

Very tidy bus.
I agree, the sleeping in our dormy is quite often better than at home.
Must be because I'm usually no where near the office.

Yep - looks to be a very nice van. Love the colour, the stance and the wheels 8)

Looking forward to so more tails :mrgreen:

Hi guys .Where abouts in lincs are you from.I have a single cab and may live round the corner!! :lol: You never know. :)
Simon.

Hi Sid Pickip
We live in Bracebridge Heath by the OLD Mental Hospital. Are you the owner of the black picup I see parked on Newark Road near Allwoods?

Simon and Debs

Great looking van. We've got a '71 Dormobile with BRM's...and we've got the same Kyham awning too (although the awning is a tent at the moment as the van's not on the road)

Sid pickup?????????? its si. :lol: I have a blue single cab..i live in sleaford..Hopefully may see you around and about. :D

vee4all054.jpg

Latest posts