• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Hardtop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gods Good

Reaction score
No longer available.

Prices include shipping from me in San Diego, to Thamesport or Tilbury.
ALL fees, charges, loading/unloading, taxes etc. once the ship arrives to the UK port are buyers responsibility. Please read the forums on here and ask other buyers what to expect. You can talk directly with Chris at CFR Lines Shipping Company, he can also explain all fees to expect once she arrives.
For 300 extra pounds, she can be delivered to Derbyshire where you'll save some money on misc. fees, could be worth it if you live up north/midlands.
There are also a few excellent VW restorers who regularly help with importing, MOT's (based on your Bill of Sale price and shipping cost), registering and repairing etc. They can walk you through the process and make life easy for you as well as suggest how to save you money on the taxes.

I have a number of references there in the UK, I always try my best to describe the vans as well as possible, and I'm available by email or telephone with questions and concerns after your purchase.

My cell is 760-535-7990 California Pacific Time
Thanks for your time,
Keep on bussin'!

.jpg[/img]

Exactly.
They are here in San Diego until someone buys one. As soon as I'm paid/sometimes sooner, I arrange transport to the Long Beach Port (125 miles or so through Orange County and Los Angeles traffic, then 4-5 weeks on the ship to the UK).

Open to offers!

Cheers

hi very good looking bus how much you looking for it del to derby all in cheers mate if you have any other buses cheap send me some pics and i will deside wich one is best for my budget allways wanted one off these i have a 1971 beetle at mo and now got the vw bug want to extend the family haha cheers carl

Drrbyshire is an extra 300 pounds but you will save on other misc fees.
California connection/ Steve mason
i can get yoi his info tomorrow when i return from camping.
Make an offer
cheers

Latest posts