• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 LHD U.S. import, NEVER welded, mot ready to go.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJGoose69

Reaction score
Selling my early bay due to financial reasons, bus has never ever been welded and won't need to be for the foreseeable future! Super solid, patina paint, imported in 2008, full mot, custom interior with brand new fridge, rock and roll bed, 240v electrics etc. sweet 1600 engine, everything works on this bus all it needs is a new leisure battery and the seat covers fitting. Based near Derby, open to sensible offers around £11k for quick sale. Currently listed on eBay as a classified, please see ad for pictures or message me with an email address for more.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181703034799" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers, Goose.

Having trawled through other similar age buses for sale on here I'm thinking ive under priced my bus,as this needs NO WELDING nor is it full of filler...just a lovely straight honest bus.
I am however struggling to upload pictures!

Latest posts