• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Montana red tintop on hydraulics (deposit taken)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graydog

Reaction score
(Deposit taken) My 1970 tintop is going in for a few tweeks in the next few days so will be ready for sale and camping for the new season. The bus is fitted with a Rayvern hydraulics kit front and rear so slam it or raise it up and roll anywhere! I'm getting another splitty so only reason I'm selling.

Spec as follows

Front suspension - 4inch narrowed beam, dropped spindles, front tubs and small notch 2 x hydraulic RAMs from Rayvern.

Rear suspension - Large notch, spring plates and horse shoe plates.

Engine - 1600 twin dells 40's, vintage speed exhausts, engine raised for better clearance, beetle AH gearbox.

Interior - Full width r&r bed in cream leather and matching curved buddy seat.

Options can come with or without the roof rack depending on offer and I would like to keep the SA sprints if possible but would sell for the price, can come on the Randars pictured or bring your own.

Price - 15.5k all in or less depending on what goes with it, best to call and discuss if serious 07733377173 bus located in Bedford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts