• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 RHD DORMOBILE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sittingonthedockofthe BAY

Reaction score
Time has come to sell my 1970 dormobile and all the camping stuff aswell full awning,240 hook up,red9 lowering kit on front, rear has adjustable plates,new drums empi alloys csp shifter leather interior white with orange piping surf board table,fridge gas bottle even the old cooler for the beach the lot have tons of pics front arch needs replacing few bubbles here and there,leisure battery,new carb electronic ignition,new standard exhaust,new front drums,new rear shocks work done by type 2 detectives £1700 spent in the last year.

017.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

028.jpg

Hi mate need the cash and have no storage,by the way the m.o.t is Sept o9,fitted with new carb,electronic ignition,imobliser,new exhaust,new speedo cable think its priced just right what do you lot think....Rowan.

Sittingonthedockofthe BAY said:
Hi mate need the cash and have no storage,by the way the m.o.t is Sept o9,fitted with new carb,electronic ignition,imobliser,new exhaust,new speedo cable think its priced just right what do you lot think....Rowan.

Sounds bang on to me so good luck and soz you have to sell (if you want to keep the bay, I'm sure we can organise a whip round on the forum to help you out :wink: )

Hi,
Could I ask for for more detail pic's posts/doors/riggers/floors/ top open ect - or if poss do you have a photobucket type acct that i could have a look at ...

cheers 8)

Latest posts