• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Swiss Army Radio Van: SOLD:SALE PENDING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpine Burt

Reaction score
Hi all,

The time has come to advertise my 1970 Swiss Army Radio Van for sale. Firstly this isnt a decision i have taken lightly, but i feel its the time to move on. This is a rare opportunity to purchase an arrow straight, original twin slider panel van, with a genuine 49000 km on the clock(approximately 30,000 miles.
So a bit of history: The story goes it was imported into the uk in 2001, having spent its life in storage with the Swiss Army. In their care it covered 17000 miles, i have a volksworld buyers guide that features this bus. As you can see from the pics it comes complete with flashing blue light(removable),twin bosch siren horns, eberspacher petrol heater, starting handle and 12 and 24v charging systems. It is fully equipped as a camper van, however this could be easily removed with a few screws and taken back to a panel van. It comes with a rock and roll bed,sink,cooker,gas and electric hook up, awning and sun shade. Complete set of body seals fitted and fully lined and insulated. The vehicle has its original engine, which runs sweetly, the van is a joy to drive, the closest to a new van. This is a one off opportunity, therefore no tire kickers,test pilots or silly offers please!!!. Serious enquiries only . The van is located in Norwich Norfolk

Thanks

Tom

SOLD: SALE PENDING

£11,750 OVNO.This bus is going to Camper Jam,have a look at it if interested,then you'll see why it is priced as it is :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts