• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Westfalia Campmobile 'Hank' NO LONGER FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
See final Post

L1000396.jpg

Dizzy.jpg

inside2.jpg

inside1.jpg

cab.jpg

ea2e3c27.jpg

Shame you have to sell Graham :(

Seen this bus a few times now and its a good 'un :D

Cheers Steve

May regret it but running out of space :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyway as our mate Grazy will no doubt say........panel vans rule :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Having seen this at Brighton must say it's one nice bus and if i hadn't already got one it would now be on my drive :evil:

Anyone looking for a bus would be very wise to snap this up PDQ. It's a damn fine one and should find a new owner very soon. The price is rather attractive too.
Graham, you have pm.

Thanks for the comments guys :mrgreen:

Pete, thanks for the PM, not quite sure how to respond..................................................................but I'll think of something :mrgreen:

hi, didnt see your van at brighton, i went on sunday !, always check the date... anyway im interested in your van, im in herts but could we arrange a time to have a look, many thanks john.

Keep the rack for the panel Graham ,or buy the one off the bus station similar to mine 8)

Jonjak

Hank is in Solihull if you want to arrange to come and see him,

SF Bay

Yes he did, I bought him off her at the beginning of 2008

BTTT :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyone interested :?: :?: :?: :?:

It does sleep 4 with a nice drive away awning attached :mrgreen:

Picture to prove it
L1010104.jpg

I would not let this bus go for as little as that.

If you got the money buy it, it's the dogs

Graham, you may need to seek some help :wink:

Cheers Daz

I know but the current 'collection' is getting out of control and something has to give. May put him in storage until next year.

Got your message about the bumper unfortunately my iphone doesn't seem to like picture texts!!

Put it in sorage mate

The bumper - i would be happy to let it go for the price of overiders for the rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts