• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Westfalia Tin Top, CE Narrowed Beam, Radars.....£6999

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinTopaway

Reaction score
1970 Westfalia Tin Top Camper.

Tax Exempt!

Cali import, 100% Rust Free!

1600cc Twin Port

Full Westfalia Interior,3 berth,
Rock and roll double bed, Front Bunk,Bunk Seat, Vanity cobooured, Over head storage, Stainless Steel Sink with hand pump and cooler box.

Reupholtsed rear interior,

New seat covers fitted to front,

New Seals,

New Westfalia Curtains

New paint in OG Colours,

Origanal roof rack!

Tow Bar (not Fitted)

I imported this stunning camper for myself, the idea was to lower it and fit a 4" Narrowed Beam and Polished Radar wheels! This is as far as i have got and i have run out of time and energy to finish her off! I have spent over £1500 on parts, these included:

4" Narrowed beam, (fitted but not set up), £400

4 x Polished Radars wheels with new tyres £650

KYB Lowerd Dampers £80 (Not Fitted)

New Ball joints £60 (Fitted)

New shorted track rods (Fitted not set up)

Chrome badge etc etc........

+ Loads and loads of over bits and bobs!!

The work need to complete is to fit the shocks, set up the correct ride hight (the beam is fully adjustable) fit the cluch, acerlator, gear lingage, then mot etc etc

I have done most the work, just ran out of steam and now dark at night so to late to work + family at weekend's = NO TIME! This is a very quick and easy project for someone to finish and will end with an £11000 Camper at the end of it!!

The pictures show the camper when it was imported, during the work and how she is now.

Any questions are welcome and so is an inspection........

The work to finish her is within most people mechanical compatibiltys!

She would need to be tralierd away as has no MOT as yet and needs the lowering and beam set up and basily just put back together.

She is booked into a garge to have the work completed at the end of this month, it will cost £1000 for a garage to complete and carry out MOT. Then she can be for sale at £11000 or you buy for £7999 have 2 days work and you have a Bargain as the parts are there and she is stunning, rust free and when complete will be the mutts nutts!

We are http://www.Brightonbaysandsplits.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so please have a look at our web site and see that we are trusted VW Camper imported's!!

If you have any question or just want some friendly advise please feel free to get in touch....

Happy Vee Dubbing!

Ian

Attachments

• Trailer 010.jpg
    Trailer 010.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,284
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 2,305
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,305
Thanks Ant..........

Gutted to see her go..........run out of time big time!!

£450 for the CE Beam ;-)

Bargain bus, she is stunning!!

Anyone intrested email me for more pictures! [email protected]

£7000 takes it!!

Bargain of the year i think...................

Ian

If i could sell my SO42 m8 id rip ya arm off ...........in a nice way of course :wink:

Do i have to knock money off for a missing arm!!

I'm gonna try and get her finished over the next week or so, just have no time...

she is a bargain!

Ian

She gotta go soon..................

Or else ill keep her till next year and she'll be alot more than £7000!!!

Ian

We arranged to come down to view your bus today but you were nowhere to be found.
Is she still for sale? :( :?

Hi Glen,

I just got your email on Early Bay!!

I'M SO SORRY!!!

I smashed the screen on my iphone on Saturday working on the Tin Top.................that's my only sauce of communication as I don't have the internet @ home as were changing to SKY.

Mate, can't believe you came up and I had no idea........!

I feel really bad, it was very unprofessional of me....................I just thought as you hadn't heard from me you would cancel!!

Yes she is still for sale, 100% understand if you know want to pass.......

Ian

They seams to be a lot of Tin Tops for around £8000 - £9000!

This is a rust free restored bus with the CE 4" beam and Radars for £6999!!

Just needs a weekend to complete!!

This is the bargain!!

Ian! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts