• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 bay deluxe microbus for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're not gonna believe this......

BACK FOR SALE

i need a new daily.
it's proving difficult to raise finance for something so this has to make way to provide

the only consolation i have is that i'm going to looking for a latest T25 LLE or a decent T4 caravelle so at least i'll be keeping it dub

hows about this for a special weekend offer:

***FREE CAR WITH VAN PURCHASE***

buy my van for £8000 and i will include my 1997 (R reg) Nissan Micra shape. Its a 1 litre 16v engine and has done 80,000 miles, its metallic silver, its taxed till the end of may and tested till the end of november. Its not a minter - it needs a new exhaust, a drivers side lock barrel and the ignition barrel sorting (it starts - you just have to wiggle the key a bit)

this is a crackin little car which has taken us all over the country fully laden with no grumbles whatsoever

so there you have it - £8000 gets you a stunning weekend / show / camping bus AND a cheap to run reliable daily

OFFER ENDS 6pm TUESDAY 25th MARCH

slim_adi said:
is it just me or is the market a bit flat at the mo ? :roll:

Hi m8! was interested in your bus some months ago - was not to be unfortunatly, but I'm sure it'll go - what with summer time and shows coming up?!

So have a free bump on me for a cracking looking bus with all of the bits i want on mine - wheels, lowered, amps......

Oh well.

Good luck with the sale!

Alistair

cheers alistair

at the moment theres plenty of negotiation on the price
in the next few weeks, it'll be down at my mates unit, where the "bads bits" will start getting sorted - and the negotiation will lessen accordingley

hi fi no longer included in sale and removed from van - it'll be goin in me new T25 when that arrives

price now at £7450 or near offer

space needed on drive within the next couple of weeks....so - someone PLEASE BUY MY VAN

this really deos need to go in the next 2 weeks now to free up space - and funds
2 weekends work would have this perfect - and all bits to do are included in the sale

ANY OFFER NOW CONSISERED

Latest posts