1971 delux

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.C.N. Bugs

Reaction score
1971 vw bus Price: 1000
1971 parts bus. Clean az title means no back fees for ca buyers and is ready for immediate export for European buyers. Sides of bus seem to be very straight. It was originally green. Cargo floor is 100% rust free one of the nicest I've seen. Even the spots under the seat bolts are all rust free. I have the rear windows not pictured I only have the rear 3 windows and slider which is pictured . Bus needs a front clip due to rust. Also has some rust is front floor and dog legs. What u see is what u get. Sold as is. Definitely a save able bus I DO & CAN & HAVE arrange shipping to derbyshire and car assist in arranging shipping once it lands or pick up from there. (Feed back/ References of previous buyers available at request. Buyers pay any associated transaction fees.
Willing to part out if I get a buyer for the floor and only if I get a buyer. I can cut it out for you Properly. prices will be as follows grey hound shipping on big items other wise ups only prices for shipping to be determined.
Floor 400
Doors 150 ea
Slider 50
Engine cover 25
Rear door 25
Spindles 200
Front arms set 100
Roof 350
Apron 50

Http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/stemhas/library/1971%20delux" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ybu6a9y9.jpg
eza9amar.jpg
8ahadyve.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts