• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Devon Early Bay - Reduced and New Info

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a 72, I was a bit put off by the plate but had it all checked out and its straight. Looks like a late registered one.

i know this bus from years ago.... it was sat in a vw main dealer unregistered for a couple of years. sure its a 71 but first registered in 72.
i own one with all the same features on a j plate

its real nice.. a steal at that price for a uk bus.

taypic said:
i know this bus from years ago.... it was sat in a vw main dealer unregistered for a couple of years. sure its a 71 but first registered in 72.
i own one with all the same features on a j plate

its real nice.. a steal at that price for a uk bus.

Cheers for that, I've sent you a message on Flat4Dubs.

Im not one for posting VIN numbers on a public forum, ill happily PM anyone the VIN number but it reads as a 72 bus.

Ok, sorry for the delay and the confusion regarding the year of the van. I have chased it up with DVLA and other than a small error on the V5 which is being sorted out now all is well.

The VIN number DOES show a 71 build year not a 72 as I previously mentioned and all PMs requesting the VIN have now been answered.

Hi everyone, bus is still for sale but due to deciding to sell the Beetle im not really in a massive rush. I am working away at the moment so will try to get underside shots when I get back. Any questions are best being sent to my email address as I have limited internet access.

Sorry if this seems a daft question, I am looking for a bus but the wife has said no until I find out if and how 2 child seats (3 point seat belts) can be fitted. I noticed some on yours, where and who is best to ask? Great looking bus btw.

Advert ammended, new price for quick sale and new plate now a J following a DVLA inspection.

Build date June 1971

Latest posts