1971 Early Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more pics

0112.jpg

0092.jpg

0082.jpg

014-4.jpg

0062-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Hey I see you got porsche-seats inthere.

Was it difficult to make them fit and how did you do that?

And is there enough space to fit a smal bed above them?

Saw a set of seats from a 944 for 75euro's an there sitting al lot better than the original ones.

Remon T2a said:
Hey I see you got porsche-seats inthere.

Was it difficult to make them fit and how did you do that?

And is there enough space to fit a smal bed above them?

Saw a set of seats from a 944 for 75euro's an there sitting al lot better than the original ones.

Not that easy really,but as it was a full resto then why not have what you want,they are 944 seats,you have to grind back the original runners on your seat tubs and measure up the runners off the 944 seats and drill holes,its abit of a mare doing the nuts up but worth it if thats what you want

Aha, ok tnx for the know-how.

First I am gonna score those seats en than I have to wait for the bus en than see how they fit the best, your way sounds really good.

I think wen I move the seat forward en but the back as far as possible the little bed can fit right above it.

Good luck with building up the bus.

So last thursday after changing the carb for the third time all new ones :evil: Nagmo went for its mot and passed with flying colours then on the way home the o/s/f calliper seized on :roll: so instead of going to vanfest i ended up freeing the calliper and finishing part of the bed which was a temporary measure and with the insurance doc in hand i trundled off to the post office, after a surprised looking clerk telling me there was nothing to pay i walked out with a big smile on my face :lol:

Saturday morning i took a steady drive up with no problems at all anyway a few pics of my Van at Vanfest

020-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

024-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

Latest posts