• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 LHD DELUXE MICROBUS- £9000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markymark7

Reaction score
1971 DELUXE MICROBUS- LHD, CALIFORNIAN IMPORT NIAGRA BLUE / WHITE £9000ono

I bought it back in 2009 from Midland Earlybay (imported from California, I believe that it was previously owned for 15 years by the same person). Where all of the work required to register/MOT was also carried out including wake up work to the brakes, suspension, ball joints etc... Since then I have had it undersealed, a set of carbs fitted and the top end rebuilt and re-tuned.
• It has had a 1800cc conversion carried out at some point in its history.
• Will come with12 months MOT
• Tax exempt
• Front disc brakes.
• Mostly original paintwork with great patina and a few minor dents that really do add to the character of the bus.
• Excellent interior with all seats and interior panels present and in good original condition... Headlining has cleaned up ok but does have a couple of patched up areas.
• No rust to the underside or floorpan (see photos) very solid/straight bus.

Since I have owned the vehicle it has always been garaged and only been used in dry weather, and over the last year has not used at all so with that and the need to save up for a house deposit I have decided to sell.
It really is a fantastic original/honest bus which in my opinion offers great flexibility of potential uses as a miniubus/camper/van all in one :)

Thanks for looking, If you would like more info or arrange to come and take a look please send PM. Bus is located in East yorkshire.

Bus is still for sale, let me know if you want to arrange a time to view...

I am open to offers, but it would need to be nearer to the asking price i'm affraid.

Thanks

Mark.

Hi mate, where are you and what you looking for? Any contact number? Thanks, Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts