• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 RHD panel solid bus, reduced £7600

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John wyatt

Reaction score
[photobucket][

[photobucket]URL=http://s610.photobucket[/photobucket]
/photobucket]as above, very solid for year has had minor patches to front arches, and some other bits and bobs that cant think of just now, sliding door will need repair and one door needs attention however this van is unbelievable for a UK bus still on original sills etc, this has been my daily over the summer and was bought to replace my T4 but cant face using it over winter! brakes, box, suspension all good, Buttys throttle linkage, CD player, engine was built by Laurie couple of years back and is super sweet, has tiny bit of end float which will shim out no bother, will attempt photos later, it has some of a factory conversion interior in back I think Devon so basic bed etc Jonny, will supply with fresh MOT for new owner, 07958 156709

Picture added will give it a wash one day this week and get some proper photos

Im near Edinburgh but can bring anywhere for cost of fuel and a train ticket, or my pal can deliver pretty cheaply on his transporter

Latest posts