1971 T2 riviara project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimp

Reaction score
072.jpg

the riviara has a new home.

ha ha cheeky!! hey bud. been trying to figure out this forum. u managed to post photos that appear when u look at the page. all i can manage is to put up a link to photo bucket. howz it done? anyway. this photo is from a year ago. i have messed up my work area good and proper since then.. i will try and get all the progress of the project posted in picture format and a few explanations. ive driven the old girl around the church car park!!! ha ha yes! ok i only had the hand brake working and never left first or reverse but she goes.. engine has to come out again as rear oil seal seems to be dripping oil.

073.jpg

uve seen these on nicks thread but we gave her a quick lean out so thought wed upload our efforts.

It drives? Well done Ernie, off to Gib in it this summer then?
The photobucket thing is easy. Go to your album in photobucket, and under the pic you want to use, you will see an IMG code. Copy the code, and paste it into your reply on your thread in early bay. You can always preview your post to make sure it has transferred across ok as well. Lets see some new pics!

ok thanks nick. sorry for the messy start folks ive got it sorted now. enjoy the pics dubbers.

091.jpg

we are thinking of a medium grey. ive found Massey Ferguson grey and Landrover cream for the top. the bumpers will be done in radiator white (from u Nick) hope it does it justice. we thought an understated look would make the chrome bits stand out better.

Latest posts