• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Westfalia Campmobile, t&t, SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adz1911

Reaction score
PICT0134.jpg

PICT0135.jpg

PICT0136.jpg

California bus, very solid and as with so many USA buses it has a few dings and dents but like i say solid!

Comes fully mot'd and taxed and UK registered.

It is a '71 model, considered the best year to have because of its early bay characteristics but having the benefit of servo assisted front disk brakes!
It has opening quarter lights(with some funky period locking devices 8) ), heated rear screen, electric hook up(needs converting to 240v), glove box lid.

Has had a recon engine in the US at some time (history unknown), drives nice and stops very well :)

Some of you may know that i'm a bit of a Westy pervert :oops: and as such the Campmobile original interior reflects this. I've added a few bits from my own personal stash to bring it up to scratch.

It has a rock and roll double bed down stairs and a single pull out bunk on one side up top.
The front cab bunk is there too, it has its own storage place on top of the side cabinet.
Cool box with sink(has water tank and pump)
Loads of storage places too.
Rear hatch mozzie net!

A new roof canvas has just been fitted.
The window rubbers look to have escaped the wrath of the Cali sun thankfully but the door/slider/hatch seal will need replacing ideally.

Even the original jack and wheel brace are still with this bus.

Any inspection welcome

Adz

07966 303887

PICT0137.jpg

PICT0139.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

Nice bus mate Pretty hard looking good luck with sale mate

Cheers bud.

I've had a bit more work done to her now and updated the ad but its still on sale at the original asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.