• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Bay Westfalia Campmobile sink/cooler & top locker LHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin72

Reaction score
Westfalia Campmobile 70 sink/cooler unit & overhead unit. Both removed from my 1972 USA LHD Bay.

Both in excellent condition for 40 years old. The sink unit has some laminate missing from the front and needs some of the laminate glueing but nothing major.

The tap works and all pipework is present.

I would prefer collection in person, I am located in Gateshead.

£150 for the sink

£65 for the overhead

P1030178.jpg

P1030181.jpg

P1030187.jpg

P1030191.jpg

hi, do you still have these two items please, they are just what i need for my van, cheers carl.

Hi there,

I realise this post is a few months old, but I am looking for cooler unit and door that sits under the sink. Would buy the whole unit if it's still for sale - long shot, but if you don't ask...

Thanks

JB73Westy said:
Hi there,

I realise this post is a few months old, but I am looking for cooler unit and door that sits under the sink. Would buy the whole unit if it's still for sale - long shot, but if you don't ask...

Thanks

Looking at the number of posts the OP is not on here very often ... I'd have the rest of the sink unit "the carcase" if ever you get one.
Baz

Latest posts